Dear Residents, Families and Staff,
Thank you for your patience, prayers and assistance during this unprecedented time in our lives. We are receiving current and excellent direction from the CDC, local and state health departments and from medical personnel with regards to how best protect our residents, families and staff from COVID-19.
Based on this information, the following measures will be put in place until further notice:
1. Only adults will be approved to visit residents. One visit per resident per day will be allowed, however, we would highly encourage use of video chat and telephones rather than in person visits. Please note, this measure does not apply to end of life situations.
2. No person will be allowed to enter or visit the community unless they have first been screened for signs of COVID-19 (including a temperature check) prior to entry and have been approved for entry. All visitors will be required to wash their hands upon entry, after touching a resident and upon exiting the community.
3. We will be limiting visiting hours to the following until further notice:
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
4. No person will be allowed entry (after screening) unless they show identification and sign in to a visitor’s log.
5. All employees will be screened at the start of every shift, including a temperature check, and will only be allowed entry if they do not show symptoms associated with COVID-19.
6. If recommended or ordered by state or local health departments, residents may need to be quarantined in their rooms.
7. We will no longer be gathering in groups larger than 10 people. Meals and activities will either be in resident rooms or in small groups.
This is not a ban on all visitors, but visits are highly discouraged for at least the next 3 weeks.
COVID-19 is extremely dangerous for our senior residents. Please help us keep them as safe as possible by following the above CDC guidelines and any others as they are released. We will keep you updated as the situation develops.